Tuesday, November 1, 2011

People should learn some manners

Yesterday we were celebrating the birthday of my sister-in-law’s mom and grandmother. All I ate was some coleslaw because I knew that there was going to be cake and ice cream, so I wanted to do less damage as possible. After we sang happy birthday, I asked for a small piece of cake and just when I was putting a piece in my mouth, my sister-in-law’s uncle tells me “That’s going to make you fat”. After that, I lost my appetite, so I gave my brother the rest of the cake.

I’m pretty sure they know I’m anorexic. I mean they kept telling me “You look better” and “Keep eating” among other things. But that's not the point.  People should not say that, weather you have an eating disorder or not. That's just completely uncalled for. 
TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment