Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Seriously?!

I’m so angry right now, but mostly disappointed. I was told that there was a support group for people with eating disorders here in Puerto Rico and just called today and apparently it doesn’t exist anymore. So, yeah, it may seem unbelievable, but there are no support groups for people with eating disorders here in Puerto Rico. How sad it’s that?  There’s a growing incidence of eating disorders in this island and apparently nobody gives a damn. Well, since I give a damn about this, I’m going start Project: Support Group (I know, I know it sounds lame, but bear with me here. I'm to angry to think of a cool name right now) and I’m going to make this support group happen!  
 
So, if you live in Puerto Rico and you have an eating disorder and you want a support group, help me make this happen! Leave a comment or email me.
TTFN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment